Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Singapore - McDonald's Aloo Tikkie - Latest - Septembrer 2013

Yesterday I was at Justin Bieber's concert part of F1.

Nope. I am not a fan of JB. I was chopping for my daughter. Different story.

Now, coming to the point, there, I saw a girl holding a news paper with the below pic. Surprised that a teenager was with a news paper? Yeah. Today, Newpaper etc etc were distributed at the CityHall MRT - as they regularly do, but unfortunately they all became either waste paper to hold all these teenagers' bottoms for hours or spreads for their food. I couldn't take pics otherwise, I would have written how eco irresponsible the organisers and public can be.
Goodbye Aloo!!

Anyway, the point is, McDonald's is saying Goodbye to the Aloo!!

I am sure they might have got good feedback on their lousy attempt. So, vegans/vegetarians, we are back to square one with no choice in McDonald's except for Waffles for breakfast for those who can tahan.